21.2.07

I'm changing my blog theme...

Henceforth this blog will no longer be about me and my personal life directly. This will be my place to discuss religion, politics, mythology, comics, books, and other wonders of pop culture. I find that this blog, with its title, would suit those topics better in the long run. I will be making a new blog which will be located at another address and will be about me personally and is more of a diary of self discovery. The address will be given out only to friends as it has come to my attention that I've been writing this blog with the knowledge that anyone I don't know could read it and I believe that has caused me to tailor my writing for the public and I was actually worrying about what other people think when reading it. This defeats the entire purpose of what I had intended this blog to be, which was a personal diary of sorts. It can't really be personal if I'm concerned about what others think.
Yet...
I also find that I really would like to use this blog for the purposes of discussion of the aforementioned topics. So, if you were reading this blog and you are interested in the diary stuff be sure to contact me through gmail or ask me personally about the new locale of the diary-type blog.


And so without further ado...

No comments: